31" Granada Concrete Fire Bowl
Concrete fire bowls available in 11 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
Certified Electronic ignition burner is offered as an upgrade for this fire bowl
For use with natural or propane gas
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Available in 11 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Shown with Dark Walnut finish
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- 31” Diameter x 12” Height (Base 16" diameter)
- 3” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have valve installed in bowl.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not recommended for automated gas burners.
- If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- 45 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Manual burner (90,000 btu's)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu's)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu's)