87" Curved fire pit pan with 75" curved burner.
Custom sizes available.
Create a one of a kind fire pit for your outdoor room.
- Radius: 47 3/4"
- 150,000 BTU's
- 16 gauge stainless steel
- 6" x 6" access plate provided in center of pan
- Gas connection located in center of burner (1/2" npt)
- Hole provided in center of access plate for gas connection
- Outside arc: 87"
- Inside arc: 74"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2"
- Arc dimensions can vary +/- 1/2"
Buyers Guide (How to make template of curved pan)
Radius is the length of line from center of circle to the perimeter
- Cut a string 47 3/4" in length
- Hold one end of string in a fixed position
- Tie a pencil to other end of string and draw arc
- Measure 74" around arc to determine inside arc of pan
- Cut a string 55 3/4" and follow above steps. Measure 87" around arc to determine outside arc
- Access plate allows access to inside of fire pit for installing gas lines and servicing propane conversion fitting
- Continue shopping to purchase whistle free flexible gas line for connecting to access plate
- Flexible gas line and gas valve can be added to cart in the category "Installation Supplies"
Natural gas information:
- 75 lbs of fire glass will fill fire pit pan
- Additional glass may be required to fill to desired height depending on thickness of ledge. (Natural gas only)
Liquid propane gas information:
- LP gas air mixer fitting will reduce sooting and produce a more realistic flame appearance
- LP conversion fitting should be installed on bottom side of access plate per instructions
- Ventilation must be provided at the base of propane fire pits for safe operation
- Do not install more than 1/4" of fireglass or small lava rock above burner holes
- Do not block burner holes with media
* Custom sizes available