18" Manual Spark Ignition Burner
12" Penta Burner with 18" pan
Battery spark igniter is ideal for outdoor fire pits where electricity is not available.
Flame Sensing technology which shuts off the gas supply if the flame is extinguished.
- Push button battery spark igniter
- Fully assembled burner
- 65,000 Btu
- 304 stainless steel
- 36" Flexible gas line supplied between control box and burner
- Options: Mounting Bracket
- Recommended for FPPK burners to secure control box in fire pit structure.
- Bracket can be mortared in place or fastened to stone or metal.
- Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Burners: Fire glass or crushed lava rock must not cover burner holes
- LP Gas Warning!!! Applying fire glass or crushed lava rock (2" or smaller) in excess of 1/4" on top of burner may result in unburned gas pooling in pan and within fire pit.
- For use in outdoor approved locations only
- Install proper size gas line based on BTU’s of appliance. Undersized gas line will result in inadequate flame appearance
- Do not install corrugated or ribbed gas lines from source to fire pit location
- Corrugated gas line can result in a whistling sound during operation
- Maintain proper clearances. 48” from sides surrounding fire pit
- Not approved for use under ceiling or overhang
- Enclosure must incorporate two air vents. Minimum of 18” square inches on each side of pit
- Enclosure may require additional ventilation based on material, size and use
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line fire pit frames designed to accept burner assembly
Installation collar should be installed into the enclosure while it is being built. The I.D and O.D of collar differ by 6" to allow part of collar to be mortared in enclosure and at least 1" projected into enclosure for pan to overlap.
Custom Installation collar and covers available from Flame Creation
All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2