12" Burner and 18" Pan
CSA Certified for U.S and Canada
Manual match lit burner
For use with natural or propane gas outdoor fire pits.
- 65,000 btu
- 12" Stainless steel burner
- 18" Burner support plate
- Gas key valve
- Gas connection: 1/2" npt
- 36" flexible gas line connects valve to burner
- Burner holes are drilled and staggered for maximum flame effect
- Maximum gas pressure requirement: Natural gas (7" water column, Propane gas - 11" water column)
- LP conversion fitting is designed to reduce sooting and improve flame appearance
- Do not use corrugated gas lines from source to fire feature or you may experience a whistling noise during operation
- Key length: Choose key based on fire pit wall thickness
- Flexible gas line: Consider adding this product for connecting to gas inlet on gas valve
Buyers Guide For Natural Gas Burners
- Install approved media up to 2" above burner
- Gas logs and large lava rock can be installed on top of media
- How to save $ when using fire glass. Install our filler glass up to 1" above burner and use preferred colored glass to cover filler material. Natural Gas burner application only.
Buyers Guide for Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Burners
- Do not install more than 1/4" of glass or small lava rock above burner holes. Do not block burner holes
- Lava rock (3" or larger) and gas logs can be used as long as burner holes are not blocked
- Due to sooting (a residue which occurs from LP gas burning) we suggest using black glass rather than colored glass
- When designing and constructing fire feature be sure to provide adequate ventilation
Warning - For your safety
- *** Wet lava rock can explode when heated. Allow fire pit to burn at least 45 minutes or until lava rock is dry before coming within 15 feet of fire during start up. Consider covering fire pit to keep lava rock dry to prevent this occurrence or use lava rock 3" in diameter or larger.
- *** LP gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit.
- *** A minimum of two ventilation openings 18 sq. in. each and orientated 180 degrees apart must be installed at base of enclosure for LP gas fire pits
All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC
- Automated burner systems
- Whistle free flexible gas lines
- Stainless steel burner pans
- Gas keys (Lengths: 3", 8", 12", 18")
- Custom and prefabricated fire pit frames
- Premium accessories: Fire glass, gas logs, river stones, lava rock (small, medium and large boulders)
"STRIVING TO BE YOUR FLAME SOURCE HEADQUARTERS"