27" Mediterranean Copper Fire Bowl
Copper bowl with hammered finish.
Burner options include: Electronic ignition, manual match lit and certified manual match lit.
Features and Specifications:
- Handcrafted with 18 gauge solid copper
- Oil rubbed dark bronze finish
- Hammered copper texture
- Rolled rim
- Stainless steel burner
- Whistle free flexible gas line for convenient gas connection
- Available in propane or natural gas
- Dimensions: 27" Diameter x 10 1/2" Height, Base 9" (dimension can vary +/- 1/2")
- Copper bowl is custom fabricated to produce an aesthetically pleasing design as compared to a spun bowl.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burner.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have valve installed in bowl.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated LP burners.
- If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 35 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Electronic Burner vs. Manual Burner
- 18" Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened. (90,000 btu)
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- 12" Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller. (80,000 btu)
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Fire glass and lava rock creates the finishing touch for this outdoor gas fire bowl
- Key valve: Choose yes if you prefer to have manual gas valve installed in bowl
- Burner system:
- Manual burner (90,000 btu)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu)