30" Luxor Concrete Fire Pit
Featuring a unique curved design
Choose from 11 distinct colors. View all colors here!
- Picture 1: Deep Amber finish
- Picture 2: Urban Slate finish
Accessories available for fire pit includes: key valve, electronic ignition, fire glass, river stones and decorative covers
- Fiber reinforced concrete
- Stainless steel burner
- Flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- 30" x 30" x 10"
- Top ledge 2" wide
- 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated propane gas burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated (electronic ignition) burners
- Fire glass or crushed lava rock is not approved for propane gas automated burners
- Large black glass is recommended for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- 65 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas applications only)
- 45 lbs of fire glass for manual operated propane gas applications