42" Square Fire Pit Frame with 6" Deep Pan and a Manual Gas Burner
Prefabricated gas fire pit includes: Heavy duty frame construction, 6" deep stainless steel pan, 24" burner, choice of frame heights (14", 18", or 22"), manual gas key valve.
Why our system is the highest quality and best value on the market
- Frame constructed with 20 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel framing material
- 16 gauge stainless steel pan
- Pan fabricated with disc in center of pan to allow access to inside of frame for gas hook-up and servicing
- 200,000 btu stainless steel burner
- Picture shows a double round ring but a Penta burner will ship with order
- Stainless steel gas pipe welded in center of access disc for secure installation of fire ring
- Solid brass valve with decorative cover and key
- Stainless steel gas fittings
- Hi flow whistle free stainless steel gas connector for convenient gas connection
L.P (liquid propane) gas fire pit frame includes:
- Solid brass air mixer and orifice fitting
- Stainless steel burner insert disc allows access to inside frame for gas line connection and servicing air mixer
- ** FRAME IS NOT DESIGNED FOR L.P TANK TO BE USED, INSTALLED OR STORED INSIDE ENCLOSURE **
- Consult with building officials and certified professionals when planning and installing gas fire pits
- Do it yourself fire pit frame kit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
- Long keys (8", 12", 18") are available to extend thru depth of finish material to valve
- Continue shopping for fire pit accessories to enhance the flame. Choose from fire glass, fire stones and lava rock
- A 24" burner is recommended due to inside opening of pan is 34"
- Air vents required for LP gas fire pits. Finish material must allow for a minimum of two vents (16 sq. in.) at base of fire pit
Lava Rock & Gas Log Information (Natural Gas)
- - 60 lbs of small lava rock will fill bottom of pan and cover burner.
- - Natural gas burners can have up to 2" of small lava rock covering burner
- - Gas logs can be placed on top of lava rock
Small Lava Rock Information (Liquid Propane Gas)
- LP gas burners should not have more than 1/4" of small lava rock covering burner
- Do not block burner air holes when applying
- Gas logs can be placed on top of small lava rock
***LP GAS WARNING: Do not exceed 1/4" depth of small lava rock directly above burner holes. Applying too much media may result in unburned gas pooling in fire pit. Ventilation required to allow fresh air into enclosure and any residual gas to escape.
*** Lava Rock Warning: Wet lava rock can explode when heated. Allow fire pit to burn at least 45 minutes or until lava rock is dry before coming within 15 feet of fire during start up. Consider covering fire pit to keep lava rock dry to prevent this occurrence or use lava rock 3" in diameter or larger.
Frame Dimension: 42" L x 42" W
Pan: 34 1/2" L x 34 1/2" W (6" Pan Depth)
*Actual finish size will be determined by material used to complete fire pit
Sales and technical: 770-335-2405
*Call for custom sizes