Aqua Blue Fire Beads
Great choice for fire features near pools or hot tubs.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of 20lbs or more
Quantity (1) = 1 lb
Refer to our Fire Glass Calculator to determine quantity needed for your fire feature.
- Qty (1) = 1 lb
- Example: Qty (10) Filler + Qty (10) Aqua Fire Beads = 20 lbs
- Size: 3/4" pieces
- Tumbled and filtered
- Will not melt or burn
- Great source of radiant heat
- Ideal for outdoor fire pits and fire bowls
- Popular product for approved indoor fireplaces
Natural Gas Applications:
- Apply up to 2" depth of fire glass (Natural gas only)
- Natural gas will disperse through glass for a full flame effect
Propane Gas Applications:
- Propane (LP) gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit. Do not block propane gas burner holes with fire glass media.
- Refer to manufacturers instructions for approved use of fire glass
- Service and Installation should be performed by qualified professionals
- Filler glass is not recommended for propane applications due to the limited amount of glass applied
- Propane can produce a black soot which discolors fire glass. Consider using dark colored glass
- 1 lb = 1 1/4 cups
- 10 lbs = 3/4 gallon
- 20 lbs fills a 24" round or 21" square fire pit with 1" depth of glass
- Use glass calculator to determine total amount of fire glass needed for your fire feature
- Save $$ by using our less expensive filler glass to fill up to 1" above burner (Natural Gas Only)
- Example: 100 lbs of glass. Purchase 60 lbs of filler glass + 40 lbs of preferred colored glass (Natural Gas Only)
Q & A:
Should filler glass be used with Electronic Ignition Burners? Not recommended because fire glass will get mixed when servicing the burner.
Price listed is the price per pound