Recommended for propane gas electronic ignition burners.
Prevents gas from flowing to burner when system is turned off.
Valve should be installed on gas line servicing fire pit.
Features and Specifications:
- U.L listed
- CSA certified
- Nema 4 enclosure, watertight
- Valve is closed when solenoid is de-energized
- Valve is open when energized
- Gas pipe size: 1/2", 3/4", 1" npt
- Voltage: 120 VAC or 24 VAC
- Choose Voltage size based on electronic ignition burner requirement
- Step down transformer is required for the 24 VAC valve
- Continue shopping to purchase transformer (Reference: Power Supply)