100" Trough Burner
Stainless steel linear burner is ideal for fire tables and custom flame creations
Available in natural gas or propane gas for convenient match lit operation
- Pan opening: 100" L x 8" W
- Pan Lip: 1 1/4"
- Pan w/ Lip: 102 1/2" L x 10 1/2" W
- Pan depth: 1 1/2"
- Burner length: 96" (8 ft)
- Access plate: 12" x 6"
- 200,000 btu's/hr
- Premium 304 stainless steel, 1 mm wall thickness
- Burner holes are drilled and staggered for maximum flame effect
- Straight pipe burner designed with gas T in center of pipe. Gas pipe extends thru center of pan
- 1/2" NPT gas connection
- Maximum gas pressure requirement: Natural gas (7" wc, 1/4 psi), Propane gas - 11" water column)
- LP conversion fitting is designed to reduce sooting and improve flame appearance
- Access plate allows for access inside of fire pit for installing gas fittings
- Continue shopping to purchase whistle free flexible gas line for connecting to access plate
- Flexible gas line and gas valve can be added to cart in the category "Installation Supplies"
- Pan support lip is fabricated in four sections and attached to each side of pan
- Pan support lip is 1 1/4". Please call for custom size support lips
- Pan should be installed below coping ledge
Buyers Guide For Natural Gas Burners:
- 40 lbs of lava rock will fill pan
- 90 lbs of fire glass will fill pan
- Lava rock or decorative river stones can be installed on top of media
Buyers Guide for Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Burners:
- Do not install more than 1/4" of glass or small lava rock above burner holes. Do not block burner holes
- Large lava rock (3" or larger) and gas logs can be used as long as burner holes are not blocked
- Due to sooting (a residue which occurs from LP gas burning) we suggest using black glass rather than colored glass
- When designing and constructing fire feature be sure to provide adequate ventilation
Warning - For your safety
- *** Wet lava rock can explode when heated. Allow fire pit to burn at least 45 minutes or until lava rock is dry before coming within 15 feet of fire during start up. Consider covering fire pit to keep lava rock dry to prevent this occurrence or use lava rock 3" in diameter or larger.
- *** LP gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit.
- *** A minimum of two ventilation openings 18 sq. in. each and orientated 180 degrees apart must be installed at base of enclosure for LP gas fire pits
All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC
- Automated burner systems
- Whistle free flexible gas lines
- Stainless steel burner pans
- Gas keys (Lengths: 3", 8", 12", 18", 24")
- Custom and prefabricated fire pit frames
- Premium accessories: Fire glass, gas logs, river stones, lava rock (small, medium and large boulders)
"STRIVING TO BE YOUR FLAME SOURCE HEADQUARTERS"