30" Ravenna Concrete Fire Bowl
30" fire bowl shown with burnt terra cotta finish and manual burner
30" Diameter x 24" Height
Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary by upgrading to our fully automated burner system.
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in 12 distinct finishes
- Fully assembled stainless steel manual burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- 30” Diameter x 24” Height (Base 15")
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 120,000 btu burner (natural gas), 90,000 btu (propane gas)
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or dark colored glass due to sooting which occurs during use.
- Fire glass is not approved for automated burners using propane gas.
- If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- 50 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Manual burner (natural gas: 120,000 btu, propane: 90,000 btu)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu)