36" Ecuador Concrete Fire Bowl
Each hand cast bowl is designed to exhibit concrete's unique aesthetic and functional qualities
The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a fire bowl which will stand the test of time
The staining technique which can take 7 to 10 days results in a luxurious finish
Available in 12 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in 12 finishes. View all colors here!
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burner.
- If bowl will be installed on a column you may want to consider installing valve in column or choose option below to have key valve supplied in bowl.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using large lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory
- Propane manual (match lit) burners can use fire glass. Do not cover burner holes with fire glass or small lava rock
- Propane automated burners are not approved for use with fire glass
- If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 90 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 36” Diameter x 11” Height (Base 12")
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 80,000 btu burner
- 18" stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up