31" Ecuador Concrete Fire Bowl
Shown with dark walnut finish and manual gas burner
Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition burner system which can be integrated with a pool controller or operated by a on/off switch
Each hand cast concrete fire bowl is designed to exhibit concrete's unique aesthetic and functional qualities
The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a fire bowl which will stand the test of time.
View all fire bowl colors here!
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish creates a detailed work of art
- Available in 12 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- Stainless steel mounting bracket secures bowl to patio or structure
- Stainless steel whistle free flexible gas line for convenient gas hook up
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part but not the complete burner system
- Manual burner require a key valve or ball valve for lighting and adjusting the flame height
- If bowl will be located on a column you may want to consider installing valve in the column under bowl or choose option below to have key valve installed inside bowl.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
Natural gas (Automated burners - 40 lbs, manual operated burner - 50 lbs)
Propane gas (Fire glass is not approved for automated burners, manual operated burner 35 lbs)
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 31” Diameter x 10” Height (Base 10")
- 4” hole in bottom of bowl provides gas line access, ventilation and water drainage
- Stainless steel burner support pan w/ access plate
- Stainless steel burner
- Manual burner (90,000 btu's)
- Manual burner/CSA certified (65,000 btu's)
- Electronic Ignition/CSA certified (80,000 btu's)
* Continue shopping to purchase fire glass, river stones or other decorative media to your order