36" Ecuador Fire & Water Concrete Bowl
Create your perfect outdoor room setting with our premium precast fire bowl.
Price includes manual burner or upgrade with our electronic ignition system.
Each hand cast concrete fire bowl is designed to exhibit concretes unique aesthetic and functional qualities.
The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a fire bowl which will stand the test of time.
Click link to view all 11 finishes. View all colors here!
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in 11 distinct finishes
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- Stainless steel mounting bracket secures bowl to your patio or column
- Custom designed water compartment is integrated with spout to create a consistent water flow
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- Check with gas plumber to determine ideal location of gas valve. You may want to consider installing valve in column under bowl.
- If Liquid Propane (LP) is your gas source consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
- Fire glass is not recommended for L.P gas bowls due to sooting and burning characteristics of propane gas.
- If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- 50 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas burners only
- Water pump not included. Install 3/4" water line from pump location to bowl.
- Recommend using a low flow pump (10-12 gpm)
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 36” diameter x 12” Height (Base 12")
- 10" spill ledge
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line, water line and drainage
- Manual burner size: 18" (120,000 btu)
- Electronic ignition burner size: 12" (80,000 btu)
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- 1/2" NPT gas fitting and flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- 1/2" tubing provided in bowl for water line connection