60" Ecuador Concrete Fire Bowl
Featuring a 9" wide ledge.
Available in 12 distinct finishes
- First picture: Shown in Sequoia
- Second picture: Shown in Subtle Grey
Spectacular fire feature for estate properties or commercial amenity areas.
Available with electronic ignition burner systems.
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Twelve premium finishes
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- 60” Diameter x 19” Height
- Base: 19"
- 6” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 30" high capacity gas burner
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including a CSA certified automated burner and U.L listed control panel.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner will require a valve to manually light the burner and adjust the flame height.
- Consider adding our keyed valve assembly or check with your contractor for a location next to bowl to install a control valve.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using large lava rock as a decorative accessory.
- 160 lbs of fire glass is recommended (natural gas only)
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Key valve (Valve installed inside bowl)
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock, gas logs or fire glass