48" Ecuador Concrete Fire Bowl
With 7" wide ledge
Available in 12 premium finishes. View all colors here!
Currently in stock: dark walnut and burnt terra cotta- our two most popular colors
Consider upgrading to our automated burners which can be operated from a pool controller or home automation system
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in 12 finishes. View all colors here!
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- 7" wide ledge
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
- A key valve is required for manually lighting the fire along with adjusting the flame height.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for propane automated burners
- If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 48” Diameter x 15” Height (Base 14")
- 7" wide ledge
- 6” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 24" stainless steel burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up