36" Bella Concrete Fire Bowl
Our newest style bowl is a great choice to create a resort like outdoor space
Available options include: Manual key valve which allows you to adjust the flame height, electronic ignition burners and a full line of accessories
Available in 11 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Picture 1: Amber
- Picture 2: Limestone
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- 12 finishes available
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
- If propane is your gas source consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
- Fire glass is not approved for propane automated gas burners.
- If natural gas is your gas source all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect
- 50 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Diameter at top of bowl: 30 1/2"
- Diameter: 36" at lower section of bowl (13.5" Height)
- 12” round hole provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 18" burner (90,000 btu)
- 12" burner when selecting electronic ignition burner (65,000 btu)
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up