36" Florencia Concrete Fire Pit
36" fiber reinforced concrete fire pit is ideal for commercial and residential properties
Choose from 11 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
Additional products available for fire pit includes: key valve, electronic ignition and decorative covers
- Precast concrete
- 24" Stainless steel burner
- Flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
- 36" Length x 36" Wide x 15" Height
- Top ledge 2" wide
- 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using medium lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for propane automated gas burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated (electronic ignition) burners
- Fire glass or crushed lava rock is not approved for propane gas automated burners
- Large black glass is recommended for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- 90 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas applications only)
- 50 lbs of fire glass for manual operated propane gas application