42" Florencia Concrete Fire Pit
42" fiber reinforced concrete fire pit is ideal for commercial and residential properties
Choose from 9 distinct finishes
Comes with 18" Penta burner
Additional products available for fire pit includes: key valve, electronic ignition and decorative covers
- Precast concrete
- Stainless steel burner
- Flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
- 42" Length x 42" Wide x 18" Height
- Top ledge 6 1/2" wide
- Base 24" x 24"
- 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using medium lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for propane automated gas burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated (electronic ignition) burners
- Fire glass or crushed lava rock is not approved for propane gas automated burners
- Large black glass is recommended for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- 80 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas applications only)
- 50 lbs of fire glass for manual operated propane gas application