41" Gas Fire Trough w/ 8" wide deck (Manual Gas Burner)
Prefabricated fire pit trough featuring a 24" stainless steel linear burner
Frame dimension 41" L x 22" W.
Frame heights available in 14", 18", 22"
Create a unique outdoor fire feature with our easy to install manual fire pit trough
Match lit key valve allows for convenient lighting and flame height control.
- Heavy duty frame construction
- 50,000 btu's
- 24" stainless steel burner
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Key valve assembly includes: Brass valve, decorative flange and key
- Stainless steel flexible gas line for convenient gas connection
- Available in natural gas or propane gas
- Outside frame dimension: 41" Length x 22" width
- Top decking: 8 1/2" width
- Pan opening: 24" length x 5 1/2" width
- Pan w/ support lip: 26 1/2" x 8"
- Consult with building officials and certified professionals when planning and installing gas fire pits
- Do it yourself fire pit frame kit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
- Long keys (9", 12", 18") are available to extend thru depth of finish material to valve
- Consider adding cement board for an easy-to-finish option
- Continue shopping for fire pit accessories to enhance the flame. Choose from fire glass, fire stones and lava rock
- Air vents required for LP gas fire pits. Finish material must allow for a minimum of two vents (16 sq. in.) at base of fire pit
- * Counter top (coping) should not be installed on pan lip. Install finish material up to edge of pan to allow removal of pan
Fire Glass information (Natural Gas)
- Natural gas burners can have up to 2" of fire glass covering burner
- Additional glass may be needed to create shapes or fill to your finished surface. Natural gas only
- Consider using clear glass or crushed lava rock to fill pan and then cover filler material with glass. Natural gas only
- 10 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner.
Fire Glass & small lava rock Information (Liquid Propane Gas)
- LP gas burners should not have more than 1/4" of fire glass or small lava rock covering burner holes
- Lava rock (2" or larger) can be applied up to 3" above burner. Do not block burner air holes when applying
- **LP GAS WARNING: Do not exceed 1/4" depth of fire glass or small lava rock directly above burner holes. Applying too much media may result in unburned gas pooling in fire pit. Ventilation required to allow fresh air into enclosure and any residual gas to escape.
Outside Frame Dimensions: 41" L x 22" W (Call for custom sizes)
** Actual finish size will be determined by material used to complete outside of fire pit
FOR SALES AND TECHNICAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL 770-963-7999