42" Barbados Concrete Fire Bowl
Shown with limestone finish and optional lava rock
Available with manual or electronic ignition burner system
Choose from 1 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Picture 1: Sequoia
- Picture 2: Limestone
- Picture 3: Deep Amber
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- 11 premium finishes
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not approved for automated burners using propane gas.
- If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas application.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages:Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 42” Diameter x 14” Height (6" diameter spheres)
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl (24" apart)
- 5” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- Manual burner: 30" high capacity penta burner (250,000 btu)
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock accents, decorative round spheres or today's hottest accessory fire glass. Mix colors to create a truly unique look.