60" Barbados Concrete Fire Bowl
Create the ultimate outdoor room with the distinctive style and functionality of our largest precast fire bowl
Available in 12 distinct finishes. View all colors here!
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- 12 premium finishes. View all colors here!
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- 60” Diameter x 17” Height (8" diameter spheres)
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl
- 6” Diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 36" Stainless steel burner for manual operation
- 30" Electronic ignition burner is recommended for commercial applications
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including a CSA certified automated burner and U.L listed control panel.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner will require a valve to manually light the burner and adjust the flame height.
- 225 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with manual operation
- 200 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with electronic ignition burner operation
- 150 lbs of fire glass for propane gas applications. Do not apply more than 1/4" fire glass or small media over burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.