60" Barbados Concrete Fire Bowl
Create the ultimate outdoor room with the distinctive style and functionality of our largest precast fire bowl
Available in 12 distinct finishes
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Twelve premium finishes
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
Each fire bowl or fire pit is made of a concrete fiberglass mix (GFRC), resulting in a lighter but structurally stronger product than ordinary concrete. The unique hand applied finish includes multiple stains and washes creating a beautiful one of a kind product. The final step is a wax seal which provides a deep lustrous finish and protection against fading and discoloration.
- 60” Diameter x 17” Height (8" diameter spheres)
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl
- 6” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 36" high capacity gas burner
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including a CSA certified automated burner and U.L listed control panel.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- The manual burner will require a valve to manually light the burner and adjust the flame height.
- Consider adding our keyed valve assembly or check with your contractor for a location next to bowl to install a control valve.
- If propane is your gas source, consider using large lava rock as a decorative accessory.
- 180 lbs of fire glass is recommended (natural gas only)
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
Key valve (Valve installed inside bowl)
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock, gas logs or fire glass
Sales and Technical: 770-963-7999