87" Curved Fire Pit Pan with 75" Curved Burner Kit
Our stainless steel gas burner kit is ideal for outdoor fire pits, fire bowls, fire tables and custom flame creations
Available in natural gas or propane gas for convenient match lit operation
Gas Burner Kit Includes: Burner, pan, brass valve, key, decorative valve cover, 1/2" gas elbows
- Radius: 47 3/4"
- 150,000 BTU's
- 16 gauge stainless steel
- 8" x 8" access plate provided in center of pan allowing for easy access to gas fittings
- Gas connection located in center of burner (1/2" npt)
- Hole provided in center of access plate for gas connection
- Outside arc: 87"
- Inside arc: 74"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2"
- Arc dimensions can vary by 1/2"
Buyers Guide (How to make template of curved pan)
Radius is the length of line from center of circle to the perimeter
- Cut a string 47 3/4" in length
- Hold one end of string in a fixed position
- Tie a pencil to other end of string and draw arc
- Measure 74" around arc to determine inside arc of pan
- Cut a string 55 3/4" and follow above steps. Measure 87" around arc to determine outside arc
- Whisper flex gas line: provides convenient gas connection
- Fuel type: Choose between natural or propane gas
- Key length: Make sure key is larger than the width of your fire pit wall
Natural gas information:
- 75 lbs of fire glass will fill fire pit pan
- Additional glass may be required to fill to desired height depending on thickness of ledge. (Natural gas only)
Liquid propane gas information:
- LP gas air mixer fitting will reduce sooting and produce a more realistic flame appearance
- LP conversion fitting should be installed on bottom side of access plate per instructions
- Ventilation must be provided at the base of propane fire pits for safe operation
- Do not install more than 1/4" of fire glass or small lava rock above burner holes
- Do not block burner holes with media
* Custom sizes available