Large Aquamarine Fire Glass
Color of the Caribbean- Great product for fire bowls and fire pits located near pools
Create a resort like outdoor room with this spectacular color.
- Qty (1) = 1 lb
- Order a minimum Qty (20) for free shipping
Refer to our Fire Glass Calculator to determine quantity needed for your fire feature.
- Size: 3/8"-1/2"
- High temperature fire glass
- Will not melt or burn
- Great source of radiant heat
- Ideal for outdoor fire pits and fire bowls
- Popular product for approved indoor fireplaces
Natural Gas Applications:
- Apply up to 2" depth of fire glass (Natural gas only)
- Natural gas will disperse through glass for a full flame effect
Propane Gas Applications:
- Propane (LP) gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit. Do not block propane gas burner holes with fire glass media.
- Refer to manufacturers instructions for approved use of fire glass
- Service and Installation should be performed by qualified professionals
- Propane can produce a black soot which discolors fire glass. Consider using dark colored glass
- 1 lb = 1 1/4 cups
- 10 lbs = 3/4 gallon
- 20 lbs fills a 24" round or 21" square fire pit with 1" depth of glass
- Use glass calculator to determine total amount of fire glass needed for your fire feature
Q & A:
Should filler glass be used with Electronic Ignition Burners? Not recommended because fire glass will get mixed when servicing the burner.