Atlas Gas Light
All decorative steel mounting bracket have a black powder coat finish. Consider replacing your existing electric lights with gas lights to create old world charm and ambiance.
Each Atlas Gas Light is available in 3 different sizes. See diagram/spec sheet for dimensions.
Why choose Legendary Series?
- Crafted from 16 oz, 20 oz and 32 oz copper. Made in the USA by skilled copper artisans using copper rivets and thick gauge copper. The gas light will maintain its structural integrity during installation and after years of use.
- Multiple copper support tabs are used to secure double strength glass. Glass will remain in correct slot even during inclement weather. This feature is designed to prevent the flame from blowing out during windy days.
- Gas lights are manufactured a minimum of 20” in height to allow sufficient volume of air for reliable operation.
- One of the best propane burners on the market. Designed to produce an elegant flickering flame and prevent soot from accumulating on glass.
- Powder coat black finish is used on all steel mounting brackets
- Industry leader with proven technology in the field of electronic ignition. Legendary’s electronic ignition module and solenoid can fit inside mounting brackets.
- Maple leaf flame pattern often referred to as the fleur-de-lis is standard on all gas lights. Enjoy the ambiance and soft glow of this unique flame.
- Natural gas burner: 3,451 btu's per hr. Gas pressure: maximum 7” w.c
- Propane gas burner: 2,800 btu’s per hr. Gas pressure: maximum 11” w.c
- Gas connection: ¼ “ O.D flare connector provided in mounting bracket
- CSA certified. Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and copper parts
- One year warranty on electronic ignition components
- Always check with local codes, building officials and licensed plumber/electrician for installations