Parisian Gas Light
7.5"w x 35"h
Perfect choice for areas with limited space. Maintain a minimum clearance of 6" to each side and 12" above top of gas light.
Why choose a Copper Sculptures gas light?
- These gas lights are for the discriminating buyer who pays attention to detail, recognizes quality and simply wants the best.
- Made in the USA by skilled copper artisans who have mastered the art of handcrafting and brazing copper. This technique uses a copper/silver brazing rod (no lead melt) which produces a superior product over the conventional soldering method. These outdoor gas lights will maintain its structural integrity for generations of use.
- The added benefit of braising the copper is it results in an aged brown patina finish. If your job requires a dark antique, green or black finish this option is available.
- Multiple copper support tabs are used to secure double strength glass. Glass will remain in correct slot even during inclement weather. This feature is designed to prevent the flame from blowing out during windy days.
- One of the best propane burners on the market. Designed to produce an elegant flickering flame and prevent soot (black film) from accumulating on glass.
- Industry leader with proven technology in the field of electronic ignition. Copper Sculptures electronic ignition module and solenoid can fit inside mounting bracket.
- Maple leaf flame pattern often referred to as the fleur-de-lis is standard on all gas lights. Enjoy the ambiance and soft glow of this unique flame.
- All lights are available in electric with two or three bulb candelabra base clusters.
Gas lights Specifications:
- Natural gas burner: 3,451 btu’s per hr. Gas pressure: maximum 7” w.c
- Propane gas burner: 2,800 btu’s per hr. Gas pressure: maximum 11” w.c
- Gas connection: 1/4 “or 3/8” O.D flare connector provided in mounting bracket
- CSA certified. Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and copper parts
- One year warranty on electronic ignition components
- Always check with local codes, building officials and licensed plumber/electrician for installations
Please visit our buyers guide for more information