Fire Pit Frame with 6" Deep Pan with Manual Gas Burner
The preferred choice for a traditional fire pit using decorative gas logs or lava boulders
Prefabricated kit includes: Heavy duty frame construction, 12" stainless steel burner, choice of frame heights (14", 18", or 22"), stainless steel pan, manual gas key valve.
Why our system is the highest quality and best value on the market
- Frame constructed with 18 & 20 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel framing material
- 16 gauge stainless steel pan
- 12" stainless steel burner (80,000 btu's).
- Choice of Penta burner or Double Round Ring
- Pan fabricated with access plate in center of pan to allow access to inside of frame for gas hook-up and servicing
- Stainless steel gas pipe welded in center of access plate for secure installation of fire ring
- Solid brass valve with decorative valve cover and key
- Hi flow whistle free stainless steel gas connector for convenient gas connection
L.P (liquid propane) gas fire pit kit also includes:
- Solid brass air mixer/orifice conversion fitting
- Air vent
- *FRAME IS NOT DESIGNED FOR L.P TANK TO BE USED, INSTALLED OR STORED INSIDE ENCLOSURE
- Consult with building officials and certified professionals when planning and installing gas fire pits
- Do it yourself fire pit frame kit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
- Long keys (8", 12", 18") are available to extend thru depth of finish material to valve
- Pan opening is 22", therefore, we recommend a 12" burner to keep flame away from edge of fire pit.
- Round ring is shown on picture but the 12" penta will ship with frame
- Install large lava rock or decorative gas logs on media
Liquid Propane Gas
- Consider Applying lava rock or black fire glass to fill bottom of pan up to burner
- Do not block burner holes when applying lava rock, fire glass or approved decorative accessories
- *LP Gas Warning: Do not exceed 1/4" depth of fire glass or small lava rock directly above burner holes. Applying too much media may result in unburned gas pooling in fire pit.
- Air vents required for LP gas fire pits. Finish material must allow for a minimum of two vents (16 sq. in.) at base of fire pit
Dimension: 30" diameter, 4" decking, 22" pan opening
Actual finish size will be determined by material used to complete fire pit
Sales and technical 770-335-2405 * Call for custom sizes