32" Gas Fire Trough w/ 4" wide deck (Manual Gas Burner)
Prefabricated fire pit featuring a 24" linear burner and manual operation
Frame size: 32" L x 14" W
Choose your frame height: 14", 18" or 22"
Manual key valve (match lit) allows for convenient lighting and flame height control.
- Heavy duty frame construction
- 50,000 btu's
- 24" stainless steel linear burner
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Key valve assembly includes: Brass valve, decorative flange and key
- Stainless steel flexible gas line for convenient gas connection
- Available in natural gas or propane gas
- Outside frame dimension: 32" Length x 14" width
- Top decking: 4" width
- Pan opening: 24" length x 5 1/2" width
- Pan w/ support lip: 26 1/2" x 8"
- Consult with building officials and certified professionals when planning and installing gas fire pits
- Do it yourself fire pit frame kit allows you to be creative finishing the exterior of frame
- Long keys (8", 12", 18") are available to extend thru depth of finish material to valve
- Continue shopping for fire pit accessories to enhance the flame. Choose from fire glass, fire stones and lava rock
- Air vents required for LP gas fire pits. Finish material must allow for a minimum of two vents (16 sq. in.) at base of fire pit
- * Recommend large lava rock, gas logs or large black fire glass as the decorative accessory for LP gas burners
- * Counter top (coping) should not be installed over pan lip. Install finish material up to edge of pan to allow removal of pan.
Fire Glass information (Natural Gas)
- 15 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner- Natural Gas Only
Fire Glass & Small Lava Rock information (Propane Gas)
- LP gas burners should not have more than 1/4" depth of fire glass or small lava rock directly above burner holes. Applying to much media may result in unburned gas pooling in fire pit. Proper ventilation required.
Frame Dimension: 32" L x 14" W (Custom sizes available)
* Actual finish size determined by material applied to outside of fire pit
Sales and Technical 770-963-7999