Eleven distinctive logs and 6 log chips
Designed for fire pits with 18" or 24" fire pit burners
Arrange logs in a teepee configuration or a traditional stack log style.
See pictures 2 and 3 for these logs displayed over a 24" burner
Features & Specifications:
- Full-body oak logs with hand-painted surface for a realistic log appearance
- Manufactured using high-quality refractory ceramics and aggregates
- Logs are reinforced with steel rods for added integrity
- 11 logs range in size from 3" up to 15"
- 6 log chips resemble small pieces of wood but are also manufactured using refractory ceramics
- Fill fire pit pan with lava rock or black glass to fill space under ring and above ring
- Installing lava rock or black fire glass eliminates the need for a grate and supports the weight of logs
- For natural gas fire rings fill lava rock up to 2" above fire ring
- For propane gas fire rings fill lava rock up to 1/2" above fire ring
- Gas logs can be arranged on lava rock to desired appearance
- Custom covers available from Flame Creation. Covering fire features is recommended