40" Corinthian Copper Fire Pit
40" square copper fire pit with oil rubbed bronze finish and manual gas burner
Hand crafted with 18 gauge solid copper
Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel burner, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for propane (LP) or natural gas
- Hammered copper texture
- Aged brown patina finish
- 40" x 40" x 17"
- Top ledge 6 1/2" wide
- Base 23 1/2" x 23 1/2"
- 10" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Four corners of fire pit has 4" long x 3/4" height copper legs to allow for water drainage
- 18" stainless steel burner (125,000 BTU)
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
Electronic Burner vs. Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
Fire Glass Information (Propane Gas):
- Large black fire glass is recommended for propane gas burners due to sooting
- Refer to instructions when applying fire glass
- Propane gas quantity: 45 lbs fire glass
- Natural gas quantity: 70 lbs of fire glass