50" sq. copper fire pit with oil rubbed bronze finish and manual gas burner. Hand crafted with 18 gauge solid copper. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for propane or natural gas
- Hammered copper texture
- Aged Patina finish
- 50" x 50" x 17"
- Top ledge 8 1/2" wide
- Base 29 1/2" x 29 1/2"
- 10" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Four corners of fire pit has 4" x 3/4" height copper legs to allow for water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
- Fire glass is not approved for automated propane gas burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, easier installation, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
Fire Glass information:
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated burners only
- Pilot assembly for automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 100 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner. Natural gas only