50" Corinthian Copper Fire Pit
Product is in stock!
Hand crafted with 18 gauge solid copper
Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for propane or natural gas
- Hammered copper texture
- Aged Patina finish
- 50" x 50" x 17"
- Top ledge 8 1/2" wide
- Base 29 1/2" x 29 1/2"
- 10" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Four corners of fire pit has 4" x 3/4" height copper legs to allow for water drainage
- 24" stainless steel burner (200,000 BTU for natural gas, 150,0000 BTU for propane gas)
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
Electronic Burner vs. Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
Fire Glass information:
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for manual propane gas burners due to sooting
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated burners only
- Pilot assembly for automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 100 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner. Natural gas only