29" Corinthian Copper Fire Pit
Great product for mounting on columns and ornamental structures Product In Stock!
- Hand hammered copper creates a beautiful aged copper appearance
- Oil Rubbed bronze finish
- 18 gauge solid copper
- Available for propane or natural gas
- 29" x 29" x 9" H (Base 17" x 17")
- 18" stainless steel burner for manual operation (125,000 BTU)
- 12" stainless steel burner for automated (electronic) ignition burner systems
- Fire glass, river rocks or lava rock will complement the classic design of this fire feature
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using medium lava rock or our larger river stones as a decorative accessory
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA certified
Fire Glass Information (Propane Gas):
- Large black fire glass is recommended for propane gas burners due to sooting
- Propane gas quantity: 45 lbs fire glass (manual operation only)
- IMPORTANT!!! Fire glass is not approved for propane automated gas burners
- Natural gas quantity: 55 lbs of fire glass