29" Corinthian Copper Fire Pit
Copper fire feature with oil rubbed bronze finish and manual gas burner
Hand crafted with 18 gauge solid copper
Great product for mounting on columns and ornamental structures.
- Hand hammered copper finish creates a beautiful aged copper appearance
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for propane or natural gas
- 29" x 29" x 9" H (Base 17" x 17")
- Fire glass, river rocks or lava rock will complement the classic design of this fire feature
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using medium lava rock or our larger river stones as a decorative accessory
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA certified
Fire Glass Information (Propane Gas):
- Large black fire glass is recommended for propane gas burners due to sooting
- Refer to instructions when applying fire glass
- Propane gas quantity: 45 lbs fire glass
- Natural gas quantity: 55 lbs of fire glass
- Propane gas quantity: 35 lbs of fire glass