12" Penta Burner Kit.
Unique 5 petal design creates full flame appearance. Available in natural gas or propane gas for convenient match lit operation.
Gas Fire Ring Kit Includes: Fire ring, valve, key, decorative valve cover, 1/2" gas pipe elbows
- 65,000 btu's/hr
- Premium 304 stainless steel
- Tubing is angled in center hub to prevent water from entering gas supply
- 1/2" FIP located in center hub of burner
- Maximum gas pressure requirement: Natural gas (7" wc, 1/4 psi), Propane gas (11" water column, 1/2 psi)
- LP conversion fitting is designed to reduce sooting and improve flame appearance
- Do not use corrugated gas lines from source to fire feature or you may experience a whistling noise during operation
- Whisper flex gas line: provides convenient gas connection
- Fuel type: Choose between natural or propane gas
- Key length: Make sure key is larger than the width of your fire pit wall
Buyers Guide For Natural Gas Burners
- Install approved media up to 2" above burner
- Gas logs and large lava rock can be installed on top of media
Buyers Guide for Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Burners
- Do not install more than 1/4" of glass or small lava rock above burner holes. Do not block burner holes
- Large lava rock (3" or larger) and gas logs can be used as long as burner holes are not blocked
- Due to sooting (a residue which occurs from LP gas burning) we suggest using black glass rather than colored glass
- When designing and constructing fire feature be sure to provide adequate ventilation
Warning - For your safety
- * LP gas is a heavy gas. Applying too much media over burner holes may create back pressure and gas leakage resulting in gas pooling in fire pit.
- * A minimum of two ventilation openings 18 sq. in. each and orientated 180 degress apart must be installed at base of enclosure for LP gas fire pits
- All information provided is for general information only. Designing, installing, and servicing of any gas burner and fire feature must be performed by a qualified professional and gas supplier. Installations must conform to local codes or in the absence of local codes refer to the National Fuel Gas Code (ANSI Z223.1 or CAN/CGA 8149.1), National Fuel Gas Installation Code, Propane Installation Code or CAN/CGA B149.2
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC
- Automated burner systems
- Whistle free flexible gas lines
- Stainless steel burner pans- custom sizes available
- Gas keys (Lengths: 3", 8", 12", 18", 24")
- Custom and prefabricated fire pit frames
- Premium accessories: Fire glass, gas logs, river stones, lava rock (small, medium and large boulders)
"STRIVING TO BE YOUR FLAME SOURCE HEADQUARTERS"