40" El Cobre Copper Gas Fire Bowl
Hand hammered copper with dark bronze patina finish
Available burner operation include: manual match lit, electronic ignition and battery spark ignition
Great size for garden patios and restaurants.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel gas burner,
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Hand hammered copper
- Aged Patina finish
- 18 gauge
- 40" Diameter x 16" Height (+/- 1/4")
- Top ledge: 7" wide
- Base: 12"
- 6" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for ventilation, gas line access, water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory
- Fire glass is not approved for automated gas burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- - Recommend large black glass for LP gas burners due to sooting
- - Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated burners but not for L.P gas automated burners
- - Pilot assembly on automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 60 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner (natural gas only)