60" Grand Cobre XL Copper Fire Bowl
Our largest copper fire pit. Featuring a hammered copper texture and oil rubbed bronze finish. Includes a 30" high capacity burner. Great product for commercial jobs. Also available with electronic ignition burner. Handcrafted with 18 gauge copper.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
- Hammered copper texture
- Aged bronze patina finish
- 60" Diameter x 16" Height
- Top ledge 8" wide
- Base 25"
- 5" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
- If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory.
- Fire glass is not approved for propane gas automated gas burner.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner: requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition): is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA certified
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for LP gas burners due to sooting
- Pilot assembly on automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 150 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner. Natural gas only