45" El Cobre Copper Fire Bowl
Hand hammered copper with dark bronze patina finish.
18 gauge copper.
Consider upgrading to our CSA certified automated burner system if you prefer to operate fire feature with your pool controller or wall switch.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel gas burner
- Stainless steel burner support pan
- Hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Hand hammered copper
- Aged Patina finish
- 45" Diameter x 16" Height (+/- 1/2")
- Top ledge: 7" wide
- Base: 12"
- 6" Diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for ventilation, gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, Certified, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for LP gas burners due to sooting
- Pilot assembly on automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 80 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with manual operation
- 65 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with electronic ignition burner operation
- 50 lbs of fire glass for propane gas applications. Do not apply more than 1/4" fire glass or small media over burner