48" Grand Cobre Copper Fire Bowl
Product is currently not in stock
Specified by architects for luxury residential and commercial properties
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
- Handcrafted with 18 gauge copper results in a one of a kind hammered texture
- Aged bronze patina finish
- 24" stainless steel burner (200,000 btu)
- 18" electronic ignition burner is recommended for commercial applications
- 48" Diameter x 17" Height
- Top ledge 7" wide
- Base 14"
- 6" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
Electronic Burner vs. Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
Fire Glass information:
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for propane (LP) gas burners
- Propane gas produces a black soot which will discolor fire glass.
- Electronic burner pilot igniter box must not be covered with glass
- 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with manual operation
- 80 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with electronic ignition burner operation
- 60 lbs of fire glass for propane gas applications. Do not apply more than 1/4" fire glass or small media over burner