48" Grand Cobre Copper Fire Bowl
*Our most popular fire pit
Specified by architects for luxury residential and commercial properties. Handcrafted with 18 gauge copper. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
- Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
- Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
- Available for liquid propane or natural gas
- Handcrafted process results in a one of a kind hammered texture
- Aged bronze patina finish
- 24" stainless steel burner (200,000 btu)
- 18" electronic ignition burner is recommended for commercial applications
- 48" Diameter x 17" Height
- Top ledge 7" wide
- Base 14"
- 6" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
- Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
- Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
- Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
- A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
- Advantages: Price, installation time, no electricity required
- Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Electronic ignition burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
- Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for propane (LP) gas burners
- Propane gas produces a black soot which will discolor fire glass.
- Electronic burner pilot igniter box must not be covered with glass
- 100 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with manual operation
- 80 lbs of fire glass is recommended for natural gas applications with electronic ignition burner operation
- 60 lbs of fire glass for propane gas applications. Do not apply more than 1/4" fire glass or small media over burner